NEW Altar Programmable Smart Robot Kit DIY Starter Kit Altar 1S
Altar robot has the ability to move, avoid obstacles, follow the track and so on. The robot also has environmental awareness and can be displayed via a digital tube or a matrix light. Altar can be programmed using Landzo Graphic programming software to control the movement and all sensors.
- All electronic modules are integrated on the motherboard, no assembling needed.
- Graphical programming based on Scratch 3.0
- Mainboard is customized
- Main board: Atmega32u4 + GD32F103
- input: infrared tracking, infrared obstacle avoidance, battery power detection, button, light sensor
- output: buzzer, TT motor, servo motor , ultrasonic sensor, digital tube, 8 * 8 dot matrix, RGB lights, Bluetooth
- offline mode: Bluetooth 2.4Ghz wireless communication
- power supply: two 3.7V rechargeable battery