Pyxis experiment box is based on ARMCortex™ -M3 processor. It can be programmed with Lancode which is based on Scratch 3.0, a graphic programming software.There are 18 electronic modules integrated in the kit, no assembling required. Detalied learning resource and tutorials are privided freely. It is ideal for elementary students to use.
- Based on ARMCortex™-M3 processor
- Complete with Landzo scratch programming software and curriculums
- Type C data transmission
- Simulate a variety of scenes, such as: intelligent transportation, intelligent home.
- Support Scratch3.0 programming language
- Use high-quality ABS, safety
- 12xinput: Joysticker, sound sensor, human infrared sensor, temperature and humidity sensor, light sensor, alcohol sensor,temperature sensor, rotating potentiometer, infrared remote receiver, infrared sensor, ball switch;
- 6x output:Digital tube, RGB LED light, buzzer, matrix screen, TFT screen, DC motor;
- Extension ports:type-c power supply port
- Communication: type-c port is also for communication with the computer